360 Views of Your Project:
Interactive Panoramic Scenes:
MyLumion.com is a service that allows anyone to step into and move around your architectural designs using almost any device, including mobile phones and tablets.
With MyLumion.com you can share your Lumion projects with anyone and everyone!
How does MyLumion.com work?
1. Create viewpoints in your Lumion model with the new MyLumion mode.
2. Render to the cloud.
3. Receive a link by email.
4. Click on the link to view your Lumion project on MyLumion.com.
5. Share the link with whomever you want!
Note: MyLumion is a Beta service, which means that it is still under development.
Examples of MyLumion Panoramic Scenes: visit MyLumion.com
Mass Move Enhancements:
Use Mass Move quicker and faster, and to cover more types of motion.
- Enhanced Path Motion: path can now support:
- single direction: from start to end point or flip for other direction without having to reset the path.
- dual direction: two directions on the same path - fast for roads and highways. As in single direction, select one way, or flip for the other.
- Control the Motion of different object types in the same path.
- Improved ability to select paths.
New Resource Monitor:
Graphical and information monitor to display the key resources of the scene.
Use this to monitor used and check available memory on the GPU.
New Japanese flag (in Outdoor > Assorted category).
15 new plants, flowers and grass models (Lumion Pro only - in Nature category).